Losing weight is just half the battle! Once you’ve lost the weight, it’s time to develop strategies to help keep it off. Here are five things that you can do to maintain your weight loss.
Share this Image On Your Site
- Work with a counselor. Working with a weight loss counselor keeps you accountable and on track. They can help you stay motivated and answer questions or concerns that come up through this process. With Medifast California, you’ll work with your certified weight loss counselor throughout your entire first year of maintenance.
- Check weight regularly. Weigh yourself on a regular basis so you can catch weight gain early. If you notice your weight sneaking up, you can quickly make some changes to nip weight gain in the bud, before it becomes a bigger problem.
- Stay active. Find something that you enjoy, like going for a walk, to the gym or playing a sport, so that you are moving each and every day. People that participate in regular physical activity and live more active lifestyles are more likely to keep their weight off.
- Eat breakfast. According to the Cleveland Clinic, studies have shown that people who skip breakfast are more likely to be lethargic and less active. Eating a protein and nutrient rich breakfast can set up your day for success.
- Eat a low calorie and low fat diet. Maintaining a diet that is low in fat and calories is essential to keeping your weight down.
For more weight loss maintenance tips and information, visit www.MedifastCalifornia.com.